Sia - Offwhite
Kimono with floral print / Free size
This offwhite kimono is designed in Paris and hand block printed in India by expert artisans. Chic and comfortable at the same time, you will love wearing it in every season. Block printing is an ancestral technique from Rajasthan in the West of India. It consists of hand printing fabric using carved wooden blocks. This kimono will delight you with its unique aesthetic and irregularities of the fabric that make it even more special.
The floral pattern and the cut are perfect for a bohochic style.
Composition & care
- Free size
- Dimensions : 41,34 inches of length, 25,99 inches of waist and 25,6 inches of sleeve length
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Color : offwhite with greu-blue and orange patterns
- Belt (78,75 inches of length, 1,97 inches of width) and one pocket
- Cold / hand wash recommended
HandmadeBy choosing this handmade piece, you help preserve traditional know-how and support artisan communities. Thank you for supporting our artisans.
- 0,1 kilos