Jaipur - Midnight blue
Hand printed kimono / Free size
This midnight blue kimono style dress in cotton is designed in Paris and hand block printed in India by expert artisans. Block printing is an ancestral technique from Rajasthan in the West of India. It consists of hand printing fabric using carved wooden blocks.
This printed dress will delight you with its unique aesthetic and irregularities of the fabric that make it even more special. The floral pattern and the cut are perfect for a bohochic style.
Composition & care
- Free size
- Dimensions : 41,34 inches of lenght, 25,99 inches of waist and 25,6 inches of sleeve lenght
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Color : midnight blue with terracotta and mustard yellow patterns
- Belt (78,75 inches of lenght, 1,97 inches of width, one pocket
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C
HandmadeBy choosing this handmade piece, you help preserve traditional know-how and support artisan communities. Thank you for supporting our artisans.
- 0,1 kilos