Jaal - offwhite
Our offwhite kimono style dress in cotton is designed in Paris and hand block printed in India by expert artisans. Block printing is an ancestral technique from Rajasthan in the West of India. It consists of hand printing fabric using carved wooden blocks. This block printed kimono dress will delight you with its unique aesthetics and irregularities of the fabric that make it even more special.
Its cut and art deco inspired graphic pattern with terracotta, duck blue and mustard yellow motifs are perfect for a bohochic style.
- Free size
- Dimensions : 43,31 inches of length, 25,99 inches of half waist and 25,6 inches of sleeve length
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Color : offwhite with art deco inspired graphic pattern and terracotta, duck blue and mustard yellow motifs
- Belt (78,75 inches of length, 1,19 inches of width), one pocket
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C
HandmadeBy choosing this handmade piece, you help preserve traditional know-how and support artisan communities.Thank you for supporting our artisans.