Cotton kimono Lehar
Hand printed - Free size
Available for Click and Collect in 1 stores Detail
This new indian kimono in cotton is designed in Paris and hand block printed in India by expert artisans. Block printing is an ancestral technique from Rajasthan in the West of India. It consists of hand printing fabric using carved wooden blocks. This cotton kimono dress will delight you with its unique aesthetics and irregularities of the fabric that make it even more special.
Its delicate floral pattern in offwhite is perfect for a boho chic style.
- Free size
- Dimensions : 41 inches of length, 26 inches of half waist and 26 inches of sleeve length
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Color : turquoise with offwhite pattern
- Belt (79 inches of length, 2 inches of width), one pocket
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C