Mahaut - Terracotta
Printed pillowcase / 16 x 26 inches
This terracotta decoratiove rectangle pillow cover is designed in Paris and hand block printed in India by expert artisans. Block printing is an ancestral technique from Rajasthan in the West of India. It consists of hand printing fabric using carved wooden blocks. This pillow will delight you with its unique aesthetic and irregularities of the fabric that make it even more special.
Its graphic pattern and cotton fabric will add an elegant colorful touch to your boho chic interior and be a perfect accessory for your sofa or bedroom !
- Pillowcase sold separately.
- Filler available as an additional purchase.
- Zipper closure.
- Composition : 100% cotton.
- Color : terracotta with offwhite and midnight blue patterns
- Size: 16 x 26 inches.
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C recommended
HandmadeBy choosing this handmade piece, you help preserve traditional know-how and support artisan communities.Thank you for supporting our artisans.
- 0,3 kilos