Printed kimono free size - blue
100% secure payments
Available for Click and Collect in 1 stores Detail
This new indian kimono in blue cotton is designed in Paris and hand block printed in India by expert artisans. Block printing is an ancestral technique from Rajasthan in the West of India. It consists of hand printing fabric using carved wooden blocks. This free size kimono dress will delight you with its unique aesthetics and irregularities of the fabric that make it even more special.
Its delicate floral pattern in offwhite is perfect for a bohochic look.
Composition & care Banna cotton kimono
- Free size
- Dimensions : 44 inches of length, 26 inches of half waist and 26 inches of sleeve length
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Color : blue with offwhite floral pattern
- Belt (79 inches of length, 2 inches of width), one pocket
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C
HandmadeBy choosing this handmade piece, you help preserve traditional know-how and support artisan communities.Thank you for supporting our artisans.
- Taille unique