Indian kimono Reema
Printed kimono free size - offwhite
100% secure payments
Available for Click and Collect in 1 stores Detail
Our new floral kimono in offwhite cotton is designed in Paris and hand block printed in India by expert artisans. Block printing is an ancestral technique from Rajasthan in the West of India. It consists of hand printing fabric using carved wooden blocks. This block printed kimono dress will delight you with its unique aesthetics and irregularities of the fabric that make it even more special.
Its delicate floral pattern in pink, raspberry and forest green is perfect for a bohochic style.
Composition & care Reema indian kimono
- Free size
- Dimensions : 44 inches of length, 26 inches of half waist and 26 inches of sleeve length
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Color : offwhite with pink, raspberry and forest green floral pattern
- Belt (79 inches of length, 2 inches of width), one pocket
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C
HandmadeBy choosing this handmade piece, you help preserve traditional know-how and support artisan communities.Thank you for supporting our artisans.
- Taille unique