Printed kimono free size - naturally dyed
Available for Click and Collect in 1 stores Detail
This new naturally dyed free size kimono is designed in Paris and hand dyed in India. It is then hand block printed : block printing is an ancestral technique from Rajasthan in the West of India. It consists of hand printing fabric using carved wooden blocks. The technique of block printing using natural dyes is called Bagru, named after the village where it originated.
Our eco-friendly graphic kimono in red cotton will delight you with its unique aesthetics and irregularities of the fabric that make it even more special.
Its delicate indian pattern in beige and charcoal is perfect for a boho chic look.
This natural color will fade & evolve over time. Please protect this fabric from long exposures to bright sunlight and store in a dark space. Natural dyeing fabric also has a tendency to bleed - this is a natural characteristic of this environment friendly technique. Please use adequate care while washing.
Composition & care Lamba kimono
- Free size
- Dimensions : 44 inches of length, 26 inches of half waist and 26 inches of sleeve length
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Color : red with beige and charcoal graphic motif
- Belt (79 inches of length, 2 inches of width), one pocket
- Dry cleaning or hand wash separately in cold water recommended