Cushion cover Pankha
Cushion cover 24x24 inches - duck blue
This new offwhite square cushion cover is designed in Paris and hand block printed in India by expert artisans. Block printing is an ancestral technique from Rajasthan in the West of India. It consists of hand printing fabric using carved wooden blocks. This cushion will delight you with its unique aesthetics and irregularities of the fabric that make it even more special.
Its art deco peacok feather inspired motif in shades of duck blue, terracotta and mustard yellow will add an elegant colorful touch to your boho chic interior and be a perfect accessory for your sofa or bedroom !
- Cushion cover sold separately
- Filler available as an additional purchase
- Zipper closure
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Color : offwhite with art deco peacok feather inspired motif in shades of duck blue, terracotta and mustard yellow
- Dimensions : 24 x 24 inches
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C recommended
HandmadeBy choosing this handmade piece, you help preserve traditional know-how and support artisan communities.Thank you for supporting our artisans.