Indian curtain Iris
Curtain 44x99 inches - tan
Available for Click and Collect in 1 stores Detail
Our new tan cotton curtain is designed in Paris and hand block printed in India by expert artisans. Block printing is an ancestral technique from Rajasthan in the West of India. It consists of hand printing fabric using carved wooden blocks. This artisan accented indian curtain will delight you with its unique aesthetics and irregularities of the fabric that make it even more special.
Its delicate floral pattern in dusty pink, offwhite and mustard and handcrafted details will add an elegant colorful touch to your boho chic interior and be a perfect accessory for your home decor !
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Color : tan with dusty pink, offwhite and mustard floral pattern
- Cotton ties to tie (2 inches length)
- Dimensions : 44x99 inches
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C