Printed kimono Banna
Printed kimono free size - olive
100% secure payments
Available for Click and Collect in 1 stores Detail
Our floral kimono in olive cotton is designed in Paris and hand block printed in India by expert artisans. Block printing is an ancestral technique from Rajasthan in the West of India. It consists of hand printing fabric using carved wooden blocks. This indian kimono dress will delight you with its unique aesthetics and irregularities of the fabric that make it even more special.
Its indian floral pattern in offwhite is perfect for a bohochic style.
Composition & care Banna indian kimono
- Free size
- Dimensions : 44 inches of length, 26 inches of half waist and 26 inches of sleeve length
- Composition : 100% cotton
- Color : olive with offwhite floral pattern
- Belt (79 inches of length, 2 inches of width), one pocket
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C
HandmadeBy choosing this handmade piece, you help preserve traditional know-how and support artisan communities.Thank you for supporting our artisans.
- Vert olive
- Taille unique