Jamini x Mahatsara, a collaboration that creates a dialogue around Indian craftsmanship and African know-how.
This midnight blue square floral cushion cover designed in Paris mixes fabrics printed in India with wood blocks and bright embroidery handmade in South Africa.
This creation will delight you with its unique aesthetic and irregularities of the fabric that make it even more special.
This cotton cushion cover will brighten up your interior with its delicate Louise print pattern and its majestic flamingo-shaped animal embroidery that invites elegance and softness. Perfect for your living room or bedroom, it will bring a boho-chic touch to your interior decor!
Each piece is unique with embroidered threads of different colors. When you order online , your piece may look different from the picture shown here.
Composition & care
- Pillowcase only.
- Filler available as an additional purchase.
- Composition : 100% cotton.
- Color : Louise midnight blue print pattern with blue, yellow, red, pink, orange and / or green embroidered threads
- Dimensions : 16 x 16 inches
- Gentle machine wash at 30°C recommended
HandmadeBy choosing this handmade piece, you help preserve traditional know-how and support artisan communities. Thank you for supporting our artisans.